Character Education was initially a doctoral dissertation that aimed to focus on the importance of moral education that is highly esteemed among the Western education. Character education is a hermeneutic phenomenological study that provide understanding to the impact of moral education on the development of students’ character. Character Education is significant because preserves traditional values, contributes to character development, and can result in a better quality of life for our youth, their families, and the entire society.
Students will be provided with Certification upon the completion of the course.
- To provide a better understanding on the development of the character of students which is based on moral values.
- To explore on school’s traditions, rules, and procedures that impact students’ sense of what is right and wrong and what is desired and undesired behavior.
- To reflect on a differentiated view of the value of character education that emphasis on forming good habits and eliminating poor habits, with the final goal of engraving good character on one’s person.
- To learn Character Education in light of its historical, literary and education research from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- To correlate course content that is designed by considering current educational trending and the job education market.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 319
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Section 1: Why Character Education
Section 2: Literature of Character Education
Section 3: Research Methods of Character Education
Section 4: Findings of Character Education
Section 5: Final Discussions on Character Education